- Only registered delegates will be allowed to present poster - One Poster only
- Abstract should be composed using MS word package and Times Roman Font
- The Title should be 14 pt (bold) Font, rest of the matter should be 12pt (normal)font
- The name of the Author presenting the Poster should be given
- The affiliation of the Author should be given in a normal font just below the name of the Author
- The text should not exceed 200 words. Biological names of the organism and colloquial names should be given in Italics
- The abstract should include objectives of the work, to be presented along with necessary interpretation. The abstract needs to be concluded with an interference on the outcome of the study.
- Participants may send abstract through email or send two good quality hard copies along with soft copy in CD containing text file and envelope should be subscribed "POSTER PAPER"
- Acceptance for presentation of Poster is subject to review by the technical Committee. Prior acceptance is pre requisite for presentation in the Poster Session
- A Pin Board size 4 feet x 2.5 feet will be made available for display
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF POSTER ABSTRACT IS JANUARY 8 2019
All communication regarding poster, including submission of the abstract shall be done with
Prof. P. K. Ghatak | Mobile : 94332 13013 | Email : email@example.com